In-Person Worship has resumed
Narberth Presbyterian Church has resumed safe in-person worship services in the church sanctuary on Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Please pre-register to attend.
An email with a registration link will be emailed to everyone on the church email list.
Those that do not receive church email or that have any issues registering, may call the church office at 610-664-4880 for assistance in registering.
What to Expect for Sunday Worship Services at NPC
1. Our vibrant online worship services will continue on Sunday mornings.
2. Both in-person Sunday worship services and live streaming will begin on March 21st.
3. Initially, we will start with a single service at 9:00 am which will be limited to 60 minutes.
4. Worship capacity in the Sanctuary and Balcony will generally not exceed 90 for a single service; the Chapel will be used for overflow, as needed.
5. Initially, there will be no separate worship program for children or youth; families will be seated and remain together during worship.
6. Congregants are required to pre-register and pass through a brief health screening and check-in process before entering our facilities.
7. Social distancing and mask wearing are required at all times on church property, with families allowed to sit together.
8. Our volunteers--greeters, health screeners, and ushers—will ensure your health and safety by observing our strict social distancing and mask wearing protocols and checking you in through a brief screening process.
9. For more details on NPC’s safety protocols and what to expect for Sunday Worship services, please refer to two documents that can be accessed here or below: 1) Reopening Frequently Asked Questions; and 2) Guidelines and Protocols for Worship.
Throughout our research, discussions and plans for resuming worship together as a church family, our highest priority in decision making has been the safety and well-being of our congregation. We have also said frequently that no one should feel any pressure to return, especially when health concerns are apparent. At the same time, we also realize that many of you have been interested in resuming in-person worship for several weeks. It seems clear to everyone that public opinions on pandemic health safety vary widely.
We welcome suggestions and feedback that can be directed to Tim Roykouff, Business Administrator at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the life of our church.
God bless you all,
The NPC Safety and Security Team